Home

Grrr, still lots of silly single player bugs after 1.03

Darth Tater

Im starting to get really annoyed now.

On some space missions when you destroy all the enemy and their station the scenario doesnt end! ive gone over every inch of the map and there are no extra enemies to be found....its well ******** off! This has done a few times now and on different maps, its really a show stopper!

Also whats up with the stats thing on this game? So many missions the stats dont make sense or dont show anything at all. There are a whole host of other presentational bugs in it but its the first one thats really getting me miffed. I love this game but this is actually stopping me from completing it.

I know, I am really starting to regret buying EaW never have i seen a game with so many bugs...(although i'm not experiencing that many it gets boring)I am also getting very bored with it. I haven't played it in weeks. Idk how well the 1.03 patch is going since i haven't played it in weeks. But the 1.03 wasn't that great as well.

Guest DarthMaulUK

And if you wanna see REAL bugs, rush out and get Star Wars Galaxies. 3 years old and its still broken. The bugs some people are stating seem to be either ones off, which are harder to track - and as the bug thread says, you must post steps to reproduce to help the developers help you, fix the issues.

DMUK

Archived