Home

I feel pretty cool now

Gold leader

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Im not too borthed (sp) about that, im only .4 ghz away from it and 10 giga hd, otherwise i match everything there.

------------------

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Actualy you're 3 times as l33t as Jabba. But then again, so is ghonnorea.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Jealous? I don't even understand what you've bought...

Am I to understand that your computer is equipped with german ramjet engines that exceed two Gs thrust, and a British high-definition entertainment systems that spins records at the incredible speed of 7200 RPM? Well, I just gotta get one!

biggrin.gif

It seems that I trump GL's computer seeing that the computer I ordered is 1.7 GHz and has a 80 GB Harddrive, can't remembers all the specs now but I'll be sure to tell you all when I get it and make fun of Gold Leader biggrin.gif

------------------

If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!

Ripped off? I would kill everyone here for that much RAM smile.gif

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

i concur. I would not a have purchased a computer with 256 megs of ram and a 32 meg GeForce 2 at this time. i feel my p3 733, 128 ram (adding 256 to that soon), 20 gig HD, and 64 meg GeForce 2 MX are significantly underpowered.

PS, i also feel quite cruddy.

Originally posted by Ikhnaton:

your graphics card is lacking, chump. with a system like that, you should have a GeForce3 with 64 megs DDR-SDRAM

Thank God Ikhnaton came in to bring some cheer into this topic.

wink.gif

(To tell the truth, I was thinking the same thing about the video card, though.)

I've had an Athlon 650 for quite a while now, and have no reason to upgrade. I usally upgrade for games, and there just haven't been any I care about lately. But for Jedi Outcast - perhaps!

Originally posted by Ikhnaton:

your graphics card is lacking, chump. with a system like that, you should have a GeForce3 with 64 megs DDR-SDRAM

I know. Of course I wanted a GeForce3, but as usual, money is the issue here. The thing is simply too expensive right now.

Guest Redwing

Hey Goldie, are you the Gold Squadron Leader from RS.net? If so, did you know you were made a moderator during your absence...

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Ah, I missed the old 'war of the comp spec' threads.....

Athlon T-B 1200Mhz

256 Megs SDRAM (planning to upgrade to 768 in the near future)

60 Gig HDD, 7200rpm

GF2 Ultra

etc, etc, etc....

I was thinking of getting a GF3, but has anyone else noticed that it's base processor is actually less powerful that the GF2 Ultra's? Anyway, it wouldn't be an improvement worth the money, and I've yet to see a game (or any program) that uses the GF3s new shader techs/whatever.

Originally posted by Redwing:

Hey Goldie, are you the Gold Squadron Leader from RS.net? If so, did you know you were made a moderator during your absence...

Ermm, no. Besides, you wouldn't want to see me as a moderator, I'm allergic to responsibility.

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

While I don't have a 1 GHZ at the moment I'm betting I've got most of you beat quantity wise...

True, but unlike you, I'm not able to use 45 computers at the same time, so I'm quite happy with my single one.

[This message has been edited by Gold leader (edited July 16, 2001).]

Archived