Home

Bendak as recruitable npc...

~DarthGeek~

Bendak Starkiller, i thought he was pretty cool and so, because i suck

at modding, i am requesting him as a recruitable npc. If you could

make it so I could switch him out with another party member that would be great! His stats would be like:

Strength 20 All his skills would be at 20(to start)

Dexterity 15

Constitution 18

Intelligence 14

Wisdom 12

Charisma 16

If you could make him yellow, like in the game it would be appreciated.

This would be for TSL and it would be nice to intergrate him into

the storyline, but still have him switchable, to keep him and all the party mem.

Thanks in advance!

Ok. I'm pretty new at this, but as far as I understand to do this you would have to make an entirely new model, dialogue choices etc. because KOTOR and TSL models are not compatable... thats just as far as I understand. Also, the easiest (and thus the one that most people would use) way to do this would probably be to replace a member with bendak, so you wouldnt be able to keep all members. I may be completely wrong, since I am very new at this, but i I have been reading alot, and this is what most other people say. now, this might be really easy as a KOTOR1 mod, since all you would have to do is change Carth's stuff up (template, appearance.2da and probably his voice.). So if you wanted this to be in TSL, you would need someone like Achilles to do this (he has created his own recruitable npc's from scratch). I hope this was a little help.

Archived