Home

Zabrak PC Request

Corvin

I have been searching all around for some Zabrak models for use in KotOR II and all I have been able to find is Darth Maul. I tried reskining it but my skills are not that great in that area.

So my request is for 4 playable character models. 2 male and 2 female, I was looking for normal colors on the bodies not all black like Maul. Along the lines of what you would see in SW Galaxies. And for the females you could add hair with the models something like a bald head with a ponytail or something so that you could still see the horns. The tattoos are not really necesarry to have or maybe make one head with and one without so the one without could be edited later to add different styles of tattoos.

Here are some links to what I had in mind.

- Zabrak Female Number 13/19 Horn/Hairstyle and Tattoos 1 or 9. Black or grey in color: http://swgid.atomicspacekitty.com/hairstyles_zabrak-f_01.php

-Zabrak Male: Horn/Hairstyle 8/18 and Tattoos 2/4/6 or 9. Black or grey in color: http://swgid.atomicspacekitty.com/hairstyles_zabrak-m_01.php

I'm not sure how hard this would be but I would be ever so grateful if someone could make this for me. The Zabrak is one of my favorite SW characters and I am still baffled as to why there are not more options in the original game to select different races.

That's a task I don't believe is possible yet. The female one isn't as of now. Someone would have to edit Bao-Dur's model to pull off the male version.

Well here is the model I found on pcgamemods.com for Darth Maul. The body is slimmer and the head is not Bao-Dur's reskinned or at least I don't think so. The head is smaller and the horns are in a different location.

http://pcgamemods.com/screenshot/74333.html

Edit: I take it back the horns are in the same spot, I thought it was different, the head does look a little smaller though.

because theres not much color its has the illusion of being smaller

Actually that head is not Bao-Dur's and is not an illusion of color. From what I can tell it looks like paragon did a very good job of vert coord moving. That or Paragon might have used full fledged replacement of just the single mesh for the head and not any other parts of the model. I can't tell which default PC head that is but it is one of the defaults with some definite tweaking and not Bao-Dur's.

If it is Bao-Dur's head then paragon actually slimmed the models neck and jaw line down as well as other portions of the head.

Well since there can't be any female heads made can someone do two or three male heads using some of the tattoo's from the website I posted above? I just want to have a nice looking Zabrak that I can play either light or dark side depending on my mood. The Darth Maul skin is a good looking model but in my opinion he only looks right being a dark side character.

Archived