Home

Will LucasArts announce the next KotOR at this year's E3?

Char Ell

Will LucasArts announce the next KotOR during E3 2006?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Will LucasArts announce the next KotOR during E3 2006?

• Yes! LA will announce it!
    • No. LA will continue to leave KotOR fans hanging.
    • Sorry but I don't have the intestinal fortitude to make a guess.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. I broke down and finally voted in my own poll. :giveup:

I had to go with "No, LA will continue to leave KotOR fans hanging." I just don't think LucasArts will announce another KotOR at this year's E3. They've already got a bunch of other games in the works, the Indiana Jones game, the Darth Vader game, and Lego Star Wars II, to name a few. I just don't see anything out there that leads me to believe KotOR is actually in development. If the next KotOR is currently being worked on then LA is keeping a very tight lid on it. Hopefully 2007 will be the year of KotOR 3.

Less than 5 days left to vote! This poll closes on April 30.

• 4 weeks later...

So E3 2006 has come and gone and *depressed sigh* no KotOR 3 announcement. :( It turned out the nays edged the ayes by 4 votes and those pessimistic naysayers had it right after all. Looks like we might have to try this again for E3 2007. ;)

Congratulations to the following forum members for accurately predicting the absence of a KotOR announcement although most probably aren't hailing you as heroes or anything like that. :D

Arátoeldar, arxi, Azuth, Buzz1978, Caballo, crimson_88, cutmeister, Cygnus Q'ol, DarkBlaidd, DarkLord152, Darth Jaden, DarthRevan2102, DarthSion101, dede_frost, Devilsfanatic, emperorz0, Hann_Starr, Henz, Hotshot, jaredhimself31, jordanmc, KyleOfHarpenden, Loki13Cross, LordRevan, MacLeodCorp, milojmiles, Mossa, NomadInvader, Prime, RugbyFullback, SettingShadow, simo, Steve-O Kreesh, Suikotsu, Sven Grek, tbl1, venom_tyrant, yodasoda2187

Pssst! Just in case anyone didn't notice, I voted no too.

Archived