Home

Will LucasArts announce the next KotOR at this year's E3?

Char Ell

Will LucasArts announce the next KotOR during E3 2006?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Will LucasArts announce the next KotOR during E3 2006?

• Yes! LA will announce it!
    • No. LA will continue to leave KotOR fans hanging.
    • Sorry but I don't have the intestinal fortitude to make a guess.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they do announce it, I'm going to do a serious happy dance with JimboFett. :D

Will that include a party for all us gamers? :lol:

Seriously I prefer not to speculate on its announcement because there have been many projections and rumor articles on the net and you know, what are we to believe. Until LA says yes they are doing it, I would abstain from guessing about E3. The Force works as it wills.

I see no reason why they wouldn't make a K3, lets just hope they announce at soon :).

In answer to the poll, I do believe they'll announce it at E3.

well theyve got to now, seeinga s they have a forum dedicated to it and all...

I wish LucasArts would get off their bums and do something. I'm suffering Kotor III with-drawels. i don't know if any one is feeling the same. i've never been so obsessed with a game before. Any way hope LA would hurry up and not keep the fans waiting. or we might have to go to LA and kick their door down to get an answer.

• 3 weeks later...

my 'official' prediction if LA will indeed announce the game:

they'll probably announce it within 1-2 weeks of E3 to build up excitement and increase exposure at their booth.

whether or not LA will actually announce the game: questionable at best. :(

I'm pescimistic. So, no.

But really, money-wise there is no reason KOTOR3 shouldn't be made. It would be good for all involved. I am willing to buy an x-box 360 for this game, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. That fact alone should prove that this game would be successful.

i answered no because of star wars lego 2:(time for a big rant) It's previous game went platinum and is still considered an excelent game star wars lego 2 will most likely sell more, Kotor is one of the best star wars games ever made so y put them both head to head and put the sales of 1 of them down if they can just release the other 1 about 4 months later and have high sales for both i mean that way makes much more sence

I don't believe there will be a thrid installment for another two to three years. I think that there was some serious damage done. I don't see any easy solution for the relationship between Lucas Arts and Obsidian. At this point in time, I don't really care who is at fault for what. All I know is that garbage hit the fan during the first seven months of KotOR II's release, and everyone across the board didn't like it. It doesn't matter where you stand on the issue, for the problem is that the issue exists in the first place.

Will KotOR III be annoounced at E3?

Truthfully, I hope it will not be annoounced at E3. I think they need to take a little time to hammer out details. Regardless about who will produce the product, I think they need to seriously look att the series and where it is going. E3 is way too soon for an announcement. I pray they hold back for a while, and take their time to work things out.

i answered no because of star wars lego 2:(time for a big rant) It's previous game went platinum and is still considered an excelent game star wars lego 2 will most likely sell more, Kotor is one of the best star wars games ever made so y put them both head to head and put the sales of 1 of them down if they can just release the other 1 about 4 months later and have high sales for both i mean that way makes much more sence

Not sure if this could creat a big impact on the announcement tho. They're both popular, aimed at a fairly different audience, and KOTOR III should take a lot longer to make. With this in mind I doubt there would be much competing between them.

Archived