Home

chaper 2. Mira's vision

Here is chaper 2 of Mira's vision. In the first chapter Mira from KOTOR II had a vision of the jedi purge in epidsode III. here is the exciting second chapter.

As always, i welcome comment and reviews.

Mira sat up in bed suddenly, drenched in sweat. The visions she had been having of the future were coming many times a day now, and even at night. She had seen dates, and knew the great Jedi purge would occur about 4,000 years in the future. She saw names now, Obi-wan Kenobi, Yoda, Mace Windu, Palpatine, a young woman named Padme. But the most powerful name she saw in her vision was Anakin Skywalker. There were references to him as “the chosen one.” Mira didn’t know what that meant, and had consulted a close friend on the Jedi Council, Bastila Shan. She was unsure what this meant also, but promised to research this for her.

Mira got out of bed, and wiped off her face with a towel, trying to get the sweat off her. In her latest vision she saw Anakin with Padme. Padme seemed upset. Were they married perhaps? How could Anakin be married if he was a Jedi?

“More Visions?” Mira turned to see Brianna standing next to her.

“Yeah…very detailed now. It’s like I’m there seeing all this first hand.”

“I just got a communication from Atton and Bao-Dur. Bastila has some information on the chosen one, and what it means.”

“Good! Lets get to the temple,” stated Mira.

In a matter of minutes they arrived by airspeeder at the Jedi Temple archives. Bastila, Atton and Bao-Dur were already there, looking at a computer screen, discussing what they saw.

“Mira, Brianna. I’m glad you’re here. We have little time to waste,” stated Bastila.

“You know what the reference to the chosen one is?” asked Mira. Bastila nodded.

“It is here in the archives. It’s an ancient prophecy from the Journal of the Whills. It refers to the chosen one as the one who will forever destroy the Sith and bring the force into balance. I believe it is this Anakin Skywalker you’ve seen in your visions.”

“But he seemed to be among those fighting against the Jedi in the purge, how could he be?” asked Mira, getting more troubled.

“Do you have any other visions of this person?” asked Bao-Dur.

“Maybe just a glimpse, perhaps several years after the purge, he has changed his name to Darth Vader, and is encased in black armor, I think he gets injured in a duel of the lava planet. But my visions past the purge are just a second here and there.”

“Perhaps he turns evil then good again?” offered Brianna.

“Perhaps. But we will try to stop it from ever occurring. Mira, you and Brianna will go find Anakin, and try to stop his fall to the dark side. Atton and Bao-Dur will accompany you, they will attempt to defend the Jedi temple while you seek out Anakin,” said Bastila.

“But how? My visions appear 4,000 years in the future.” Stated Mira.

“We have time travel. It is illegal in the Republic, but we have a machine. This is not a sanctioned mission of the council. You will go to the future, and try to prevent the purge. If you cannot, you will use the machine to return to our time. Come, there is no time to waste,” said Bastila as she beckoned them to follow her.

COMING SOON, CHAPTER 3. MIRA AND BRIANNA ATTEMPT TO HALT ANAKINS FALL TO THE DARK SIDE, ATTON AND BAO-DUR ATTEMPT TO DEFEND THE JEDI TEMPLE.

While I thought your first chapter started out well and was intruiging, the second chapter has just gone all twilight zone on me. Really, what you are trying to write is an original idea, I give you that much. But it is just a bit to bizarre for me. And the conclusion that we are now going to be going 4k years into the future has just come too soon in the story for my taste.

• 2 years later...

Archived