Home

A Few Ideas

SCommanderKoran

I have a few ideas, i would like to make some mods but don't know how to but here is my ideas. I would like a request for these:

Force Crush in Kotor 1

Revan's Cape moves

NPC named Commander Koran

A new Revan's Lightsaber both when he was a Jedi and when he was the Dark Lord

A Romance Mod for Bastila in Kotor 1 and for Mira or Handmaiden in Kotor 2

Like in Kotor 2 Prestige Classes for Kotor 1 and to Train Apprentices

To Turn Your Party all Dark when you are playing DarkSide and Same with Light.

I think that's about it.

Force Crush in Kotor 1

I'm not a force scripting guru, but I think this is do-able, but you likely won't have the animations, you would have to use the animations for another power from KotOR.

Revan's Cape moves

Good luck, most of us have been waiting for this one for years, even longer in my case... from the very beginning. :(

NPC named Commander Koran

Do-able, but FYI personalised NPC's won't turn out too well unless you are willing to do them yourself. ;)

If you are set on having this as a request then you will need to post specifics on how you want them to look, class, level, feats, etc. So potential modders have something to go on.

A new Revan's Lightsaber both when he was a Jedi and when he was the Dark Lord

[Shameless Plug] My Revan/Sith/Batila's Item Pack has these. Jedi Revan sabers and of course Darth Revan saber. :DThe linky to my site is in my sig.

No new models or anything (They all use Malak's model) as this is one of the more venerable mods and was made before we could make new saber hilts.

A Romance Mod for Bastila in Kotor 1 and for Mira or Handmaiden in Kotor 2

You can already romance Bastila in KotOR.

Mira also does state you are too old for her. :xp:

Like in Kotor 2 Prestige Classes for Kotor 1 and to Train Apprentices

Unfortunately we cannot add new Force Using classes to either game, so no Jedi or Sith prestiege classes in KotOR I.

[Shameless Plug] I do have 3 Make NPC's a Jedi mods that turn Carth, Mission, and Canderous into Jedi/Dark-Jedi in KotOR, while your PC doesn't train them at least they become Jedi. ;)Again, the linky to my site is in my sig.

I'm not a force scripting guru, but I think this is do-able, but you likely won't have the animations, you would have to use the animations for another power from KotOR.

Well, if I recall (I don't have K2 installed. - Recent Format.), Crush does damage in a very similar fashion to Force Shock. 1-10 points per character level, while Shock does 1-6, I believe. It shouldn't be hard to get that much of the power into the game... The trouble lies in the animations. The animations for being lifted off the ground is a bit.... unique.... so finding a substitute would be difficult.

Well, if I recall (I don't have K2 installed. - Recent Format.), Crush does damage in a very similar fashion to Force Shock. 1-10 points per character level, while Shock does 1-6, I believe. It shouldn't be hard to get that much of the power into the game... The trouble lies in the animations. The animations for being lifted off the ground is a bit.... unique.... so finding a substitute would be difficult.

Maybe applying the Whirlwind effect as an instant effect or for a fraction of a second while applying the Choke effect? It would still look... odd.

Archived