Home

Better skins for some NPC's (pics inside).

Cactus-Jack

Well i think this post belongs here, if not just move it or whatever...

So i decided to re-play through again and noticed some of the character have pretty poor skins, Luxa's pvc type grey costume just looked wierd to me.

Anways, so i thought i'd have a fiddle and diddle with some skins, seems to be coming along ok, just after peoples opinions as to wether its worth releasing them in a pack after i've done a few?

These are all unfinished, but i'll post them anyways.

Luxa unmodded

New skin front

New skin back

And for kicks, a human version.

Human front

Human back

Personally i think its a decent improvment, but not sure if its worth a release just for a few minor skin improvments. Theres a re-skin of Chodo (the ithorian) but its prooven hard to make work correctly, so thats for later ;)

Heres some of the handmaidens and Atris.

Handmaiden

Atris

I'm really happy with the these 2 skins, a blueish tint helps the whole ice theme :p

The pattern i stole from atris's robes, took a while of re-tracing it but i now have it in a tileable pattern for photoshop (can upload the pattern if someone wants it).

Atris's robes look better now than in the pics, the only parts with the pattern on are the blue-tinted parts. Its tricky to mix that pattern with the cyan blue colour and NOT get it looking like tron heh.

Anyways, i'll probly be working on a few more as i work my way through the story, just hit nar shadaa so next up should be the twilek assasins (maybe duros and the HK's too...).

So yeah, big post and small amount of content, just interested in peoples thoughts/comments/suggestions/etc.

Adios!

Archived