Home

R2 gets mad

Guest Rogue15

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I, too, have often wondered why the in-flight targeting computer selects the luxury yachts on Gerrard V, which you're supposed to defend. Like Rogue 15, I've come to the conclusion that R2 is to blame!

That little bugger must have been a bartender unit on a luxury yacht at some point in his droid career...and now that he's got access to the weapons systems of an X-wing starfighter in a sky full of rat bastard yachts, well, it's pay-back time, baby!

biggrin.gif Or maybe someone at Factor Five was stoned when they were programming the level.

Guest Rogue15

i've never noticed that before, i always thought they allowed me to leech from them. THE IDIOTS!!!!!!

ok. right click on xbox and go to properties, copy url, paste in address bar, hit enter, it'll say something which isn't true, click back, and it should show.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

the reason it shows them as enemies is so that the y-wings can still attack them.

------------------

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Rogue Nine:

can only die so many times, people.

Can I find out the exact number

*gets gun and starts shooting*

1, 2, 3, 4, 5,..... (opps you had only five more lives sorry)

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Jabba, the targeting lock on a Y-wing is for the bombs, not the ion cannon... rolleyes.gif

'Hm...why can't I pass this level?' confused.gif

Guest Redwing

Now I know why you've never posted at RS.net tongue.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Rogue15

we all know he lurks around there thinking nobody sees him. he's probably on the wanted list that i put up.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

The targeting sensors on the Y-wing's ion cannon work kinda like the A-wing's pivoting cannon, or the lasers in the TIE fighter, the Millenium Falcon and the X-wing. The computer figures out what you're shooting at and pulls your shots in that direction.

Until you get used to it, the best course is to wait until the target is in your sighting reticle, then fire.

Archived