Home

Revan's Lightsaber

GrayJedi

For anyone interested in creating an official model of Revan's lightsaber. Its from the Shadows and Light comic (outlining the Great Hunt). I assume its what is considered canon. I am no expert at this aspect of modding so I welcome anyone willing to take up the challenge. If this model has been done before let me know as I am ignorant about this. Follow the link below if you want to download the pic as well.

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/2/22/Shadows_and_Light.jpg

Shadows_and_Light.jpg

Actually that looks a lot like Malak's saber hilt... which is cool because that is the hilt I made my Revan sabers use in my mods. ;)

I disagree, I thought it looked like Mace Windu's hilt from Episodes II and III, aside from the blade being cyan. Still a pretty cool hilt though.

Actually that looks a lot like Malak's saber hilt... which is cool because that is the hilt I made my Revan sabers use in my mods. ;)

What would have been cool is if you changed the length of the blades in your mod to be regular length for the Malak style hilt.

What would have been cool is if you changed the length of the blades in your mod to be regular length for the Malak style hilt.

I don't do modeling so that is impossible for me to do, and against my whole mod idea anyway, as I like the longer blade on the Malak saber model. ;)

Archived