Home

working at macky d's

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

ive been working at macky d's for about 2 weeks now and i have to say that is better than i thought it would be, actually I enjoy workking there and its better than sitting around on my computer doing nothing, the biggest problem I have is when i used to complain to them about something and they couldnt do much about it, I was surprised and thought that this was wrong anyway now, i realise that people do make mistakes and that the employees of a company are not always responsible, e.g. if you get a cold burger and go and complain to the go on front then he may not have realised it was cold, there are about 4 different stages in the production of that single burger where it could get cold.

so when you go to mac donadles in future, DONT COMPLAIN the people there are nice kind friendly people and sometimes they just have a bad day.

------------------

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Jabba The Hunt:

so when you go to mac donadles in future, DONT COMPLAIN the people there are nice kind friendly people and sometimes they just have a bad day.

That's no excuse. Get my burger right or I will raise hell!

[This message has been edited by Keyan Farlander (edited July 24, 2001).]

you will make it MY WAY!!!!

My condolances on working fast food... it might be intersting and fun right now... but in about 4 months you will not be happy.

Fast Food, and retail are about the 2 worst types of jobs anyone will ever work.

Originally posted by Jabba The Hunt:

This is all I have to say on this little sentence. Everytime I have gone there they have screwed something up (mostly forgetting to give me what I ordered). However I stopped going when my family ordered a couple of Big Macs, and to our surprise there was no meat in them. Now Jabba I can see how it could get cold. But how can you forget the most important part of a hamburger aka the meat? (they were not busy either on that day)

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Well ok some of them are worse than our we only forget to leave the meat out in every 10 burgers biggrin.gif

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Do you guys still have $.29 hamburger Wednesdays? Those things kick ass if you buy like 50 of them and put in lots of extra ketchup.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Jabba The Hunt

no my new one is

"What!!??"

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Jabba The Hunt

thats not a bad idea actually...

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

The only Mickey D's I go to regularly is the little walk-in place over on Elgin (right next to the Harvey's and the Pizza Pizza; I call it Buffet Street).

I've learned not to go in when there's more than three people waiting at the counter. Else, they will screw up your order.

They're humans, which means they can only be used for simple tasks, with supervision.
--character in one of my WIPs

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited July 26, 2001).]

I go to Burger King because everyone at the closest one to my house knows me and my cousin works there. So as soon as they see me pull into the parking lot they start to make what I'm going to buy because it's ALWAYS the same, and then I get it for free.

Guest Rogue15

My 2nd and 3rd cousins works at mcdonalds!

I got a burger without the meat too once. IT was more like a tomatoe sandwhich, it actually tasted good. I also got it on August FRIDAY 13. actually the exact date is:

Friday August 13, 1999. I remember 'cause it was my mom's birthday.

her ein Rochester, we have a place called Nick Taho's:Home of teh Garbage plate!

WHAT THE HELL IS A GARBAGE PLATE!?

I'll tell you.

you take french fries, just put them on the plate, RIGHT NEXT TO THEM, goes Macaroni salad. beans right next to that, and then something else.... i can't remember. ON TOP OF THE BIG MESS OF SIDES (it's a mess, trust me) Plop goes your greasy (greasy but good... oh soo goood.....) hamburger, or if your not a grease fan, can have a hot dog. I like the hamburger.

it takes alot to eat one of those monsters.

------------------

This post has been proven more fun

than nailing a weasle to your forehead!

Because the weasle might care.

OFFICIAL ANIME AMBASSADOR OF XWA.NET!™

Official Diablo II Guru!

Guest Coffeebean_uk

I work there to. But complain to Jabba. I do ice creams. Its his fault honest.

Do take heed of what Jabba has said. Just because your burger is not perfect, dont take it out on the GRunt out front. Get the shift manager and give him what for.

------------------

Yea as I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death.

I shall fear no evil,

For I have The BIGGEST F***ING Stick in the valley. - Deep Blue Sea.

Archived