Home

Server hosting

KyleOfHarpenden

Hi i use jedi academy 1.00(because i like it!) and i played for a while and want 2 make my own server and i quit and came back and cant make a server anymore is this how?

Go to create a server

set dedicated to internet

wait till the little box thing comes then type in dedicated 0 then take dedicated of internet and make the server.

Thats how i used to do it but i cant anymore i got a new firewall and a new comouter with wireless internet is that it or is just no1 joining??

Hi i use jedi academy 1.00(because i like it!) and i played for a while and want 2 make my own server and i quit and came back and cant make a server anymore is this how?

Go to create a server

set dedicated to internet

wait till the little box thing comes then type in dedicated 0 then take dedicated of internet and make the server.

Thats how i used to do it but i cant anymore i got a new firewall and a new comouter with wireless internet is that it or is just no1 joining??

spam.gifschmoll2.gifspam.gif

• 2 weeks later...

its easier to create a server over xbox live then it is to create a server over the pc but the agian ive never tried the pc version of this

oh yea by the way I Know of a cool downloadable mod for this game.

the mod makes jan ors and tavion nude

if you go to google .com and type in jan and tavion nude there should be a link that goes to force temple.com where you can download the mod.

oh yea by the way this is a pc mod

Archived