Home

Finding Lightsabers in TSL - [possible spoilers]

PunkyDrewster

Is there any specific place I can find a normal single bladed Lightsaber? (after you've gained your own of course) I've come across 2 or 3 SHORT sabers after completing quests, and I've recieved 2 double-bladed sabers somewhere in there too. I chose my custom saber to be double-bladed if that makes a difference.

While I'm at it, is there a specific place to get color crystals? The cave on Dantooine only had purple. What stores sell them? (I know a merchant on Nar Shadaa had a yellow one) I'm looking for a red one...

Thanks!

The majority of the items you will find during play will be randomly generated, so most of it is luck with what you find.

A couple of playthroughs on the XBox I didn't have enough regular/double sabers to go around, only lame little short sabers. :( Other times I was overflowing with singles and doubles. :)

@ Welcome to the forums! :waive1:

Is there any specific place I can find a normal single bladed Lightsaber? (after you've gained your own of course) I've come across 2 or 3 SHORT sabers after completing quests, and I've recieved 2 double-bladed sabers somewhere in there too. I chose my custom saber to be double-bladed if that makes a difference.
What everyone else said. Luckily, this is easily fixed with mods :D

While I'm at it, is there a specific place to get color crystals? The cave on Dantooine only had purple. What stores sell them? (I know a merchant on Nar Shadaa had a yellow one) I'm looking for a red one...

Thanks!

The merchant on Nar Shaddaa (both before and after you complete her intergalactic trade side-quest) and the merchant on Dantooine (the one in the courtyard, not Adum Larp in khoonda). There is an orange crystal that can always be found in the academy on Korriban. It's in a footlocker back toward Uthar's old room. They are pretty hard to come by, as far as loot goes.

When I played through this was my lightsaber count

Freedon Nadd's short LS

My characters Double-Bladed Viridian (Bao-Dur's helped me with this one)

Kreia Single Green

Atton Twin Yellow

Bao-Dur D-B Blue

Disciple T Purple

Mira One Yellow and one Cyan LS

Visas D-B Orange

I had two spare D-B lightsabers and three spare single hilts.

When I played through this was my lightsaber count

Freedon Nadd's short LS

My characters Double-Bladed Viridian (Bao-Dur's helped me with this one)

Kreia Single Green

Atton Twin Yellow

Bao-Dur D-B Blue

Disciple T Purple

Mira One Yellow and one Cyan LS

Visas D-B Orange

I had two spare D-B lightsabers and three spare single hilts.

Archived