Home

Amazing Winamp plugin!!!

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Whowever you are, if you use winamp go to http://www.purelyrics.com/ and download their plugin, it rocks, they have a data base with over 20,000 lyrics in it for different songs, and you can add your own, and guess what, this will upset you capatilist americans biggrin.gif, but ITS TOTALLY FREE!!!

------------------

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Quartz is flammible?

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

Originally posted by Jabba The Hunt:

this will upset you capatilist americans biggrin.gif, but ITS TOTALLY FREE!!!

#1 British are capitalist too, for the most part.

#2 FREE things are even BETTER for capitalism. The less capital i have to expend, the better. Hence FREE is the BEST.

#3 You're retarded.

#4 WHAT FREE LYRICS TO A SONG I PAID MONEY FOR? I DON'T SEE HOW I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY AGAIN SO WHAT'S THE ADVANTAGE? I CAN JUST LOOK IN THE LINER NOTES FOR THE LYRICS.

#5 I'M JUST SO ****ING CONFUSED WHY YOU THINK THAT AMERICANS WOULD NOT LIKE TO GET SOMETHING FOR FREE THAT THEY'VE ESSENTIALLY ALREADY PAID FOR.

#6 YOU'RE MORE RETARDED THAN I THOUGHT.

You know your taste in music sucks when you have to read the CD liner to tell what they're saying rolleyes.gif

(exception: the music is in a different language or something)

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Zoom Rabbit

We're ready for that fire! I have a garden hose, and the cats have been taught how to put out spot fires with their tails...

Screw the computer! I'll save my sword collection first. wink.gif If it's a choice between saving my precious blades or my immediate ability to get online and visit you guys...seeya!

Capitalism. Hmmm. Is there a name for the kind of economy the vikings had? Because that's the system I would favor. biggrin.gif

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

#1 British are capitalist too, for the most part.

#2 FREE things are even BETTER for capitalism. The less capital i have to expend, the better. Hence FREE is the BEST.

#3 You're retarded.

#4 WHAT FREE LYRICS TO A SONG I PAID MONEY FOR? I DON'T SEE HOW I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY AGAIN SO WHAT'S THE ADVANTAGE? I CAN JUST LOOK IN THE LINER NOTES FOR THE LYRICS.

#5 I'M JUST SO ****ING CONFUSED WHY YOU THINK THAT AMERICANS WOULD NOT LIKE TO GET SOMETHING FOR FREE THAT THEY'VE ESSENTIALLY ALREADY PAID FOR.

#6 YOU'RE MORE RETARDED THAN I THOUGHT.

I was meaning that you americans find it deeply upseting to see your well established ways destroyed, you need to learn when something is a joke.

------------------

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Archived