Home

Where are the Jedi?

Lord Pickle

Well with Revan

you fight him in the hidden tomb quest on Korriban. You revisit the moments of your past. Malak you don't see but there is some reference to him along the way. Talk to Kreia and the NPCs

Its all a Vision baby, just a Vision, Just like Maleie Steeljaw.

I doubt Jolee returned to Kashyyyk, afterall he did say he got tired of kilometers of high trees and wanted to leave.

As for Juhani it could be both ways, either you killed her at the Grove (LS or DS) or you killed her at the Unknow Regions(DS) or she could have just left Revan and the other.

Each allignment has it's own canon. The DS canon is that Revan killed Juhani (it's not specified whether it was in the grove or on Rakata Prime), and Revan proceeded his war on the Republic after defeating Malak.

The LS canon states that Revan redeemed Juhani in the grove on Dantooine, and she acompanied him until the end of the game, and was alive and well during the celebration ceremony after the destruction of the Star Forge.

I´m just wondering something Carth and Bastilla apper in TSL but do I actually get to see and speak with them? And Revan too? (LS)

You never get to speak with Bastila. You speak to Carth, and after that conversation is over, there is a cutscene featuring Carth talking to Bastila. Revan is never seen.

Well with Revan

you fight him in the hidden tomb quest on Korriban. You revisit the moments of your past. Malak you don't see but there is some reference to him along the way. Talk to Kreia and the NPCs

You do see Malak. He's the first thing you see, actually ;)

The Doctor and ch0g0nda(I type that it right?) are right, that was Malak during the Mandalorian Wars, before he lost his mouth/jaw. Back onto the subject of Juhanni and Jolee, I'll agree with what alignment you make Reven, Dark he killed them, Light they're alive... maybe. I agree that Jolee wasn't on Katarr for the meeting (recalling his conversation with Bastila, and him being just another non-Jedi, with a lightsaber, and Force powers...) though Juhanni might have been, then again not all the Jedi were there. They could always have been killed by the Sith Assassins or turned. Juhanni more likely than Jolee for the latter. Guess we'll find out in KOTOR3.

Archived