Home

Recruit Vader

Republic Armory

That is a tricky request...First of all someone would have to make Darth Vader as a character, and then make him recruitable.

I know AVol made a selectable Darth Vader PC, but since it's his mod you would have to get his permission before using it as part of a new mod.

That is a tricky request...First of all someone would have to make Darth Vader as a character, and then make him recruitable.

I know AVol made a selectable Darth Vader PC, but since it's his mod you would have to get his permission before using it as part of a new mod.

Actually there is a way around it. Just set the mod up and when you release the mod, just leave out all of AVol's work and link where to get his mod at and give instructions how to use it to make the recruitment mod work. :)

The reason I bring this up is because I wanted to ask AVol for permission to use part of his mod once way back a few months ago, and he never got back to me, so I linked his bronze lightsaber mod into my mod to use my new color for it.

When I had started the Deathstar mod about a year ago I got permission from GSCCC to use his Vader helm & saber. As well as the Vader armor mod by Mav & Redhawke based on Darth Tomers original work from. At that time it had been permission to throw together a recruit Darth Vader as part of the overall mod. So I would think I could unearth this work and try to release it as just a single recruit mod.

That said where would you want your Vader recruit to join the party at. Also how much dialogue are you looking for?

But be careful your Darth may end up with 2 very annoying droids one is a Astromech and the other a Protocol.

Archived