Home

It's somebody's birthday today!!!

Nitro

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NINER!!!!!!

Rogue Nine has been with us for two years now... And It's been a great two years!!! I'm not sure how old he is... But rumor has it he's 17! CONGRATS, BIG MAN!!!

Just to be nice, I'm giving you the chance to pick who's gonna pay for your party, and I'll beat the tar out of anyone who refuses to pay or tries to put the bill on you!

Enjoy!!!

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, our Nitro could land it!"

My birthday is the exact same day Keyan registered eek.gif

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

Well, Niner... I just wanted to get a head start... Just think of this as the pregame show! biggrin.gif

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

Originally posted by MadPilot:

Good recovery. rolleyes.gif

See! More football talk! biggrin.gif

------------------

nitrologo.gif

Then that was a pretty big fumble... biggrin.gif

------------------

nitrologo.gif

Sheesh!!! I'm talking about good old North American-Style FOOTBALL!!! You know! The gridiron battle to move the pigskin... THE BEST SPORT IN WORLD HISTORY!!!

------------------

nitrologo.gif

C.A.R.T. Racing is the second best sport (GO PAUL TRACY!!!), hockey is third (GO COLORADO!!!), but NOTHING can beat football!!! My fave team is the San Francisco 49er's! They've been my fave since the days of Joe Montana, but my fave QB is Doug Flutie!

------------------

nitrologo.gif

No one actually watches soccer, they're too busy beating each other up and burning dow nthe stadium whenever their favorite team wins/looses/ties/forefits.

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

I don't care about sports. Seem a little dumb to me.

Take Football. The object is to throw the ball then while another person tries to catch it. Upon catching the ball you run down the field to score points. Now besides a kickoff and field goal where exactly does the foot come in. name doesn't make sense especially if you look at other sports.

Baseball=a major part of the game involves bases and a ball.

Basketball=basket and ball

Football=throwing the ball.

Now if you catch the ball a 300 pound man comes after you with the intent of throwing you to the ground. Now why would I want to catch that ball?

I would be more interested if they had professional sports like this. If you lose the game you don't get paid. Then you would see competition. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Nothing beats golf for sheer stupidity. Not only is it a ridiculous sport, but it requires VAST amounts of prime real estate to play it.

And it costs so much. Why? You hit a little ball, you walk after it, and when you find it... you hit it again! What can possibly cost that much about that?

Keeping up the acres of land that they feel is needed to do this on, that's what. Dumbass elitist hobby that should be outlawed.

Then we would have underground, renegade, extreme street golf... now THAT just might be interesting.

Archived