Home

crafters

tazmonster

I just wanted to let all the crafters know that are starting out new you are selling your stuff for way to much 100 wind energy for 20,000 credits thats nuts. if you need money don't rip others off with your crazy sales it gives all of us crafters a bad name. I've been know to give away stuff just to help a newbie out. So before you sell your JUNK think about what your selling it for.

i am in complete agreeance with you on this. i am on the traquins server, and i have notice this were people are selling a harvestor with a BER or like 4 for 20k, i make BER 16 harvestors and i sell them for 75k or less. this is unreal. if there is any new crafters on the tranquins server im me char name Ionos or Topo, and i will help you with anything i can.

Guest DarthMaulUK

You have to look at it from their point of view as well. Before NGE, crafters and traders would have regular business from customers - with many orders stemming from just 1 customer. With decay gone, and the way the current weapon system is set up, regular customers are hard to come by.

The economy in the game has crashed again after NGE and it will take a major effort to bring it back to how it used to be

DMUK

i gotta get some more neutron pixies, breath of heavens, and corellian brandy!! :D

i havent even tried to look into better armor....tho i really should get my tantel armor outfitted with precision modifiers or something*.

*has no clue as to what he would need to do..

• 2 weeks later...

i know the best way to make your money is by posting a lot of stuff on the local bazzars in like mos eslsey and such. i know i can sell small generic houses for 20k there and speeders for 20k also. plus look at like one type of thing to sell such as medium generic houses and large houses to. being part of a guild helps out a lot to.

• 2 weeks later...

i played a twlek dancer and then a engineer, head wraps alone were 1200 credits when i looked at them.

crazy!

crafters seem to be not needed as much anymore which is a shame. hopfully NGE by christmas time will have realised this :)

Archived