Home

Death Star II

Guest DarthMaulUK

Surely if the player completes the construction of the DS2 it won't look like it did in ROTJ like most people seem to be assuming and also there won't be a need for a planet based shield generator, if this is the case I wonder how this will work, maybe you could attack it while it is under construction or maybe the Ecplise's superlaser could destroy it?

Anyone notice in the E3 videos how the Death Star is again saying, "Commence Primary Ignition"? In the older videos for the first EaW the first Death Star said the same thing bu it was apparently cut out of the full game.

So I guess will it say it now? :D Make up your mind petro!

Indeed Popcorn. That Death Star 2 PWNED home one. Try saying "Its a Trap!" Now Ackbar!!!

I wonder how long the Special Ability will take to recharge. (If you Look VERY closely at the screen you will see a little Square Special Ability Button above the Death Star lever.

Don't worry guys, in the real game the SSD will not be that weak at all. At E3 the game is specifically toned down to keep the action going. In otherwords the SSD health is already lowered. If you look closely the hardpoints are already in the yellow condition and the SSD has no shields left.

They specifically did it like that so you could watch the death animation.

You can discuss more about the SSD here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=164851

Archived