Home

request for FFVII total conversion

Slimfro01

if its still not possible, i would settle for just NPC and PC of all the favorite FFVII characters like cloud and barret, tifa, etc and also weapon models. if more info needed, just ask.

I know this isn't a very helpful reply but...

Are you freaking insane?

Do yo understand how long it'd take to do a total conversion? Not to mention you probably CAN'T anyway, since it's porting from one game to another? You'd have to rework the battle engine, landscape, blah blah blah. It'd take close to year or two just to finish it. Possibly even more.

I know there are some Final Fantasy weapon mods on Pcgamemods.com, so you should look around there. But in regards to a total conversion, I'd advise that you just play FFVII the game as opposed to requesting a KotOR total conversion, since the actual game would be far better than a faux mod variation.

Especially since the majority of things required for a mod like that are impossible, like new head/body models. I'm assuming you don't want a ridiculous Cloud PC-reskin.

Ok, forget what i said about a total conversion. Now, about the head and body models. for some it would just be reskining some existing bodys as for the heads, ive seen someone somewhere able to remodel head and i think i would be possible. As for the weapons, you could make swords and guns that you can put lightsaber crystals but rename them matertia and they could augment their stats and give them new abilities if they hold that weapon when they level up.

is anyone up for the challenge please?

New head models aren't possible. The only thing that I'm aware of that has come close is this mod by T7nowhere. A mesh edit of an existing head might make it look a little more like one of the characters you want, but a convincing (or even acceptable) replica is highly improbable.

Here is a Final Fantasy weapon mod for KotOR I. I don't think there are any for KotOR II.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

• 1 year later...
New head models aren't possible. The only thing that I'm aware of that has come close is this mod by T7nowhere. A mesh edit of an existing head might make it look a little more like one of the characters you want, but a convincing (or even acceptable) replica is highly improbable.

Here is a Final Fantasy weapon mod for KotOR I. I don't think there are any for KotOR II.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Please tell me you either know of an alternate link or can send me that mod..I had it before but had to reformat my hardrive and when backing up files I missed and now Im working on a mod that requires one of those swords, and since pcgamemods has magicly dissapeared Im screwed.

Archived