Home

Mission Add-Ons to TSL??

Sorry for the stupid question but....

I've been looking through the mods for TSL and most appear to be new armor, weapons, robes and items.

Has anyone created new content?? New missions, planets? It certainly appears that all the tools are there to create them, but I can't seem to find any actually finished??

8-(

There aren't any finished ones, as far as I know. There is the TSL Restoration Project, when it's finished we will be able to access the Droid Factory on Telos (HK-50 factory) and solve that and some other side quests that were cut out.

P.S. Isn't this thread more suitable for the Telos Tourist Bureau forum, since that's the Sith Lords forum and this concernes TSL. :)

which one will come out first: KOTORIII or Team Gizka's restoration project? It would be good if Restoration project is progressing faster, it might put some presure on LA to respond and to say anything about kotorIII.

By logic: cut content from TSL might be the begining of K3, and that might be a good preface to the real K3 game......

There is a mod with some so-called "Mature Version" of Mission for tsl, though unfortunately she is not really Mission like, basically an interesting Blue Twi'lek model.

Aso of now I have yet so see someone porting the kotor1 Mission Model in TSL, as much as I want to see that happening. And since team gizka is "restoring" the game not adding funky stuff to it, I doubt they will be doing it either.

Even if they do, Mission will not be as young, being definitely Legal and Possably hotter.

There aren't any finished ones, as far as I know. There is the TSL Restoration Project, when it's finished we will be able to access the Droid Factory on Telos (HK-50 factory) and solve that and some other side quests that were cut out.

P.S. Isn't this thread more suitable for the Telos Tourist Bureau forum, since that's the Sith Lords forum and this concernes TSL. :)

You also have The M4-78 Restoration Project (Droid Planet). I think that team gizka (TSLRP) is a lot further along in their respecive works.

Archived