Home

an idea for a new star wars game

hormoz111

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

i aplogize again for my english i mean that palpetine dosent know that youre under training instead you will go on some missions that will weaken the empire and then emproer knows that you two (you and your master) exist and send vader to hunt you down then youll have a short fight with him (like kotor 2)

ive got an idea idid say that the game wiil begin in episode 1 time line well by the time you get to rise of empire youre a master yourself so you can choose to have a student(offer theaching to a willing student) or help the alliance andyou can also find traces of other jedis would like to write a storyline anyone can write thier own story and submit here

So its like one of those japanese "bring-up" "romance sim" type of game? or will it be like a Star Wars animal crossing? star wars harvest moon?

Well, if that is the case, at least its a new genuine of star wars game that has never been done before.

OH, one thing, PLEASE DO NOT TRIPLE POST, THERE IS SUCH A THING AS THE EDIT BUTTON.

I'd like to see a Jabba the Hutt game, where you try to manage his criminal empire (maybe go on some missions as bounty hunters/assassins too round things out too).

And forget Star Wars Demolition... that game sucked (sadly).

So its like a GTO: Tatooine starring Jabba? or old school Syndicate Jabba edition?

Eitherway it sounds nice.

i camup with the title for this game it could be in two different game for next-gen because it really deserves the next-gen first one would be STAR WARS : SPEARTISTES CHAOS wich will start from episode 1-3 and the other one isSTAR WARS : RISE OF THE EMPIRE any way i havent come up with a good story line but whatdo you think if you start as a 17 years old teenage trying to make his way in universe you can set your chracter face as you like and be whatever there is in star wars films and expaned universe

Kinda like shane_1990 said you play as anakin skywalker and go through 2 and 3 but instead of going through that they should have you play as anakin skywalker and start out as a boy and win the pod race and be like 13 and go to the temple and then slowly turn to the dark side and then become darth vader and go through 4,5 and 6.It should be like episode 1 through 6 and play anakin skywalker. Sense i'am a really big fan of Anakin Skywalker it would be a blast for me and all of the anakin skywalker fans out there.

Or they could make a game based of a obi wan but i like the anakin skywalker idea because he's my favorit and because he goes through all of them and obi wan just goes through 4 and thats it and then he dies. if they do make a game based of a anakin skywalker then it should be called "the turn" or "the life of anakin skywalker" or "a unfinshed life" :sithk:

• 4 months later...
hello im old hormoz111 creator of this thread an as naga sadow says its been too long since ive been here to relive this forum so how much do you think having a free-roam star wars game would be cool?

Its called "STAR WARS GALAXIES OFFLINE"

Not really an interesting idea really.

• 3 months later...

Archived