Home

Zoom: Swords.

Admiral Odin

I have had a very good week. I just got my War Axe and War Hammer.

War Hammer (far right)

mrl9321.JPG

War Axe

mrl9063.jpg

But that isn't what I wanted to tell you. I have just ordered 2 more swords. Excellent pieces I tell you. (and on sale biggrin.gif) I wished I had pics of their bueaty. Also I should have them next week. Which makes it even better.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

God Bless America

Guest Luke Skywalker

Where do you buy them?, I´m looking for a Chaos Armor

------------------

"We did it!!!"

>May the force be with you<

Luke Skywalker, 38th Kokou Sentai

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Excellent!

The hammer should be useful for cracking walnuts. The axe can help cut down the tree, and you'll need the swords to fight off squirrels. wink.gif

What kind of swords? Hacking or stabbing? Slicing or chopping? Pointy or curvey? biggrin.gif

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or, coincidentally, the same direction I happen to be targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space freedom fighter

Originally posted by Luke Skywalker:

Where do you buy them?, I´m looking for a Chaos Armor

If it is fantasy armor then they won't have it. These are replicas of weapons used in the Medieval ages.

Zoom. The swords are a good all around combination. they have nice points for a good stab/thrust, but mainly the hacking type.

Also the war axe is useless to chop down trees. Made to crush armomr, so breaking bones is real easy. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

God Bless America

Guest Zoom Rabbit

My latest acquisition is a very nice replica of an eastern European wave-edged dagger, seventeenth to nineteenth century timeperiod. It has a nicely grained wooden scabbard and handle with a clamshell on the hilt.

In a glass case with a bunch of modern 'fantasy' knives at the local magic shop. biggrin.gif $16.95

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Make music, not war, eh? rolleyes.gif

*(Stabs hippy in the head with new wave-edged dagger.)* biggrin.gif There's some groovy zen for ya, ropesmoker!

wink.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

No...the clamshell is part of the decorative motif, and serves no useful purposes except for those odd and humid nights when we all shrink ourselves down to subatomic size and have summer outdoor concerts, on the hilt of my new knife, and sip California wine in pretentious disdain as Elton John and the Afrocelt Sound System pair up for some really bizarre fusion jazz.

What? confused.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Mushrooms?!?

You mean eating mushrooms can make you see stuff like that? Cool! biggrin.gif What kind, and where can I buy some?

This damn sake only makes me see two of everything... *Hic!*

Guest Jabba The Hunt

why not take a picture of your collection and put it on a site somewhere so we can all look.

------------------

"Getting Drunk is great you should try it sometime"

"I did once, I just cant remember if I enjoyed it or not"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Archived