Home

Ghost Agents

Sighing and switching off his game, he stood up, holding his stomach a little bit and heading over to the small refridgerator he had installed. He slung the door open and took out one triangular sandwich package out of ten which packed one drawer of his fridge, along with one small can of pepsi.

He plopped back down on his computer chair and began to eat, flipping on the television on the wall, watching cartoons.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((K guys just to let you know that Stingerhs is having trouble getting broadband in his new area so he may be a while longer than he expected in getting back on the forum. I only know this as i decided to check out the Mod private forum. so i'd advise wild to meet with Xbx first as we don't know when our friendly dantooine moderator will return.))

"Hold up a second, Mya," Sara said quickly as Mya strode purposefully down a corridor that seemed identical to almost every other corridor in the facility. Mya obligingly slowed her pace.

"What is it?" she demanded.

"Well, I'm thinking of efficiency here," Sara answered. "Theta's quarters are closer than Kappa's. Kappa's in the bar with his support staff anyway. And that's..."

"A significant difference in distance," Mya interrupted. "Gotcha. So we do Theta first?"

Without waiting for an answer, she turned on her heel and headed straight for Theta's quarters. After a slight pause, she knocked on the door.

Xi walked through the corridors of the secret base, he had learnt every in and out of the place since he had gotten here and knew the quickest route anywhere (especially to the bar). He had arranged to meet Christian earlier that day as he always did before a mission, He called it his last drink... Untill the next one. Xi stepped into the bar area, it was oddly crouded and full of agents and support staff, he put it down to the fall recall and walked over to the table where jammer sat.

He sat opposite the only friend he had left in the world, being classed as dead all around the world was an extremely lonely place. He didn't have much in the line of family or friends before the organiztion but he still missed those he had to leave.

Christian already got in the drinks to pints of the best beer in the house (although thats not saying much), Xi took a sip of his drink and smiled before looking up at his friend. "so what are the Explosion odds this time."

"Same as always $20 a Vehical $50 an enemy base." Christian repeated followed by a laugh

• 2 weeks later...

"You like solo missions," Mya said. "Any particular reason? Or do you simply find it impossible to trust anyone else? And if the second, why?"

She paused for just a second. "Yes, that was the last question before I let you answer," she teased.

"I believe every one else thinks differently.. thinks wrong." He put a finger to his right temple. "This.. this is what keeps me going. It what keeps me from having friends- allies. It what keeps me alive." He removed his finger. "It what removes me from the pack, secludes me." He leaned back a bit, laughing; stopping almost as soon as he began. "I just don't think that anyone else thinks like me. They don't keep their minds on the mission. Always chatting, preparing."

He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. "The answer to your second question is yes. And it's because everyone else is too different. Think, if you may.. Overkill."

Archived