Home

Gunner To hard?

SadeSyu

Is it to hard to be a pistol-guy or do I have to stick to lightsabres all the time? And what is the best Non lightsabre Weapon?

Thx for readling!

Im talking KotorII

Well, in kotor 2 guns and sabers aren't even, but if you play your class right, you cna still be a devastating wepaon of destruction, though the random loot makes it difficult. I personally would suggest dual mandalorian disintigrators, and preferably a stun power with sneak attack.

IMHO, part of the whole point of the game is to be a jedi. You've got lots of other guys in your party to handle the run 'n' gun thing, but if you're really determined to avoid lightsabers, generally anything that says "Mandalorian" or "Zabrak" in the description should be at least serviceable. Zersium rifles can be vicious properly modded, and IIRC the best pistols were Systech Electric blasters, micropulse blasters or if you're DS, the elusive Freedon Nadd blaster. I ended up with five of them once. Go fig.

Best pistol: Micro-Pulse

Best disinegrator: Mandalorian (duh!)

Best blaster rifle: Zersium

Best heavy repeater: Mandalorian

The Zabrak stuff is good, but IIRC, not always upgradeable. The Micro-Pulse blaster and Mandalorian Disinegrator are pretty comparable. The Onasi blaster is a good alternative if you can't find either of these.

I strongly advise against dual-wielding with any of the more powerful blaster (unless you're playing with a difficulty mod). Anyone running around with two full upgraded Micro-Pulse blasters will kill anything before the Jedi can even get to it. No fun if you ask me.

The most powerful thing you can do with blasters, is dual, speed and rapid shot. Two powerful blaster with a lot more attack per rounds own

And for other powerful wepon, you can just go mele. Mele in TSL is very powerful

Archived