Home

STAR WARS The Sith Order

Chapter 6 The Battle of Hoth

Niln had won the battle of Kashyyyk and planned to attack Hoth. The Rebellion had moved there to train more jedi and troops there amount of jedi had gone up to 23, but the sith had over 500. They would take it over for themselves. Strandar and Vindar were planning to attack with the sith on the troops while Nilin and the army attacked the jedi.

Then train there sith then attack the rest of the rebellion. They attacked. The rebels knew about the attack! There was no one at the base. ‘’Attack said a voice.’’ They were on the mountain pounding the troops with fire. ‘’All sith retreat’’the troop were dead this time they had lost’’. ‘’ Send in the reinforcements and ships’’. It did not matter if they lost as long no sith died the DS4 was on its way…the sith were now on a SD called CHILLER.

The troops had set holos of troops dying, firing, ect trick the rebellion and it worked. Meanwhile the real troops left. The DS4 reached Hoth. “Fire” said Nilin and Hoth was destroyed. ‘’Attack Mustafar the rebels are going there said Nilin’’ ‘’Sir, the jedi were not on Hoth they left.’’

Stay tuned for chapter 6 part 2

Its called death of Vindar

Chapter 6 part 2 Death of Vindar

The rebellion had moved to Mustafar to try to escape the sith…

Jaden snuck aboard the Chiller to find Kyle and turn him back to the light. ‘’Kyle good to see you’’. ‘’Ah, Jaden you found me’’. Kyle turned and ignited his saber ‘’How about a fight’’. “Kyle turn back to the light” said Jaden. “Maybe, if you beat me” replied Kyle. There sabers crashed together making a strong saber lock. Jaden broke it by pushing Kyle into a wall. Kyle flipped up and cut off part of Jaden’s double saber making it only 1 blade then he kicked Jaden into a wall, but Jaden jumped and destroyed Kyle’s saber. “I win Kyle said Jaden” “Fine, I’ll turn back grabbing his blue saber and killing his guards.”

“Let’s go he said”. They landed on Mustafar only to find it was under attack. “Hello,

Kyle said a voice”. “Hello, Nilin he replied activating his saber”. They fought for hours

till Nilin flipped up, landed behind Kyle and stabbed him killing him

instantly. Then Nilin relised they had lost so he gathered the remaining and left.

Epilogue:

The sith had lost the battle forcing them and there army into hiding. Kyle’s funeral was held on Yavin 4 making Jaden the truly new leader of the jedi. The solo family was saved from the DS4 before it blew up.

The End

Stay Tuned for its sequel

I've worked on the next chapter a bit. I thought it would come out today, but I'm thinking it won't be out until tomorrow, possibly Wednesday. This will give me time to finish the chapter, proofread it, and let more people comment about previous chapters.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived