Home

grossest stuff you ever drank?

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

I wanted to know what mountain dew mixed with chocolate drink tasted like. I drank half a cup of it before pouring it down the sink. I'll never forget the taste.

Guest Rogue15

I also drank sour milk once, one mouthful of it. I was at my grandma's, and was thirsty, decided to go get some milk, and unfortunately took the milk she used for cooking, that tasted SO DISGUSTING!!!!! i ran to the sink and spit it out. It tasted like it had spicey stuff in it. YUCK!

oh, and the other night, i thought i had orange juice in my cup, and i took a drink, and spit it out, cause i forgot it was orange juice, thinking it was milk, it tasted worse than sour milk. hehehe

I don't mix stuff either. Though I've seen my friends chug dirty paintbrush-cleaning water (thinking it was orange juice), ciggarette-ash-laced beer (not realizing that someone'd used the bottle as an ashtray), and rubber cement (nearly; he realized he'd picked up the wrong bottle and reached for his Coke).

Any other Andromedans tried Neubayern Weisbrau?

I'm more of a Sparky Cola guy. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Don't f_ck with the Jedi Master, son." --Mark Hamill

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited October 18, 2001).]

Guest Jabba The Hunt

A friend of mine who used to be in the navy (in WWII) and he drank a mixture of, let me get this right -

1. A variety of Spirits

2. Boot Polish

3. White Spirit

4. Other asorted chemcials

Now I hear you say thats not too bad, well he was unconsious for a week after that and then pulled about a pint of "stuff" out of his spine. He lost 2 weeks leave and 3 weeks pay.

I dont think he ever did it again. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Getting Drunk is great you should try it sometime"

"I did once, I just cant remember if I enjoyed it or not"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Rogue15

wanna see a funny picture? my dog dranked salt water and LIKED it. unfortunately on the way home his stomach decided it wasn't good. *searches for picture*

ah, here it is:

builder.image.ws?userid=saber2&image=sendimage2.jpg and yes, the human is me.

tank2.jpg Here's another picture, taken at the Indiantown GAP, an army reserve.

Archived