Home

Is it still impossible to obtain new lightsabers at high levels in the PC version?

Joe89

I have played the Xbox version and know that once you reach approximately level 35-50 that you no longer find new lightsabers after you construct your original one. Is this still the case in the PC version? I am considering picking it up. Thanks in advance.

Well...I'm pretty sure it's not possible to even get to level 35-50 on K2 without cheating, so if you did cheat, you might as well cheat to giev yourself lightsabers...if you didn't cheat, there is a lightsaber and rare crystal on Sion's corpse after you beat him.

Joe89, I realise you are new but please only post a particular thread/topic/question in one section, I have deleted your duplicate thread in the Padawans Lounge. Thanks.

And FYI, most people consider using a game glitch a form of cheating. ;)

@ Welcome to the forums! :waive1:

As far as your question, I have never noticed this as I almost always do Korriban last to level up my party for the end game. Hmm...

I see. Dammit, nobody anywhere knows. I always go Korriban first so I can circumvent the normally crappy items you get throughout the rest of the game, due to the "leveled loot" system, by getting to 40 or so. But afterwards, every save I have played without fail, I never get anymore sabers. Vogga's storehouse doesn't yield one, Vash's corpse doesn't, nor do I find one in the Dxun jungle. Oh, well.

The way the random loot system works is it gives really good stuff only to a certain point/level, as you are using a 'cheat' to get higher level than the game intended you are forcing the loot script into a safe mode... thusly you cut off some or all of the types of items. :(

I did level 50 on the XBox and found nothing but things like medpacks for the rest of the game.

Play the majority of the game normally, or else you won't find anything really good, once you reach the ending part of the game then you can use that Hssiss glitch, but then you are still limiting what you can find in the end game parts if you level up too high.

Simple terms: To use the glitch and level up too high, you are messing up the loot script.

I think the loot script only supports to like level 28-32 or so, but don't quote me on that. Possibly someone who has modded the script can elaborate further. ;)

Well, let me make a topic and find out.

You don't really need another one as this one would still suffice, give it some time and someone who has messed with the Random Loot Script, like Darth333, will surely read this and give you a more definitive answer. ;)

Oh, and thanks for the help.

You are welcome! :D

Archived