Home

What's wrong with me???

RellikRats

I personally have had No problem playing DS in either K1 or K2 mostly because as an avid PNP Roleplaying Gamer and CRPG player I know how to not be me. Not too mention roleplaying games are probably one of the best ways to explore the Darkest Evilest parts of ones soul without any guilt for doing so because after the games over nobody was really harmed and it was all in your imagination. Of course there is that outright ban at our game table when I'm GMing a DND game. I'm not allowed access to the "Book of Vile Darkness" anymore.

But I digress there, when it comes to beating children in a game there is a part of me that is revolted about this except for the fact that if you ever have children or take care of children you really do have that permanent seed of dark desire to do just that. When you become a parent and have the first moment of wanting to beat your child for misbehaving you will realize the truth of this statement. The amount of guilt that overwhelms you for just having the thought can be enough to put you to tears. So even when playing a guilt free game it can be understandable how this particular scenario can make you feel bad.

Archived