Home

Trashodans should be available to play!!!

Kobi Duran

Guest Tie Guy

Yesm that is a major part of the game, and it woudn't be worth all the new art if they were only used for skirmish.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we know the story for the Wookiees? Because I'm sure they could come up with a decent story for the Rodians if they could come up with one for the Wookiees.

Guest Tie Guy

The wookies already have a story. It is how the Empire attacked their world and made them slaves, but also about how they took back their himeplanet from the Empire and the Tandoshans. The Rodians on the other hand.......got no story, or at least, not a good one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Imperial Jawa

but in tales of the bounty hunters, greedos family had escaped to some place from the rodian homeworld because his father had become entangled in a dangerous bloodsport or had been okd to hunt or something. im pretty sure they hunt eachother

Originally posted by Kobi Duran

In the last level o the game the wookies are supposed to tack back Kashyykk (did I spell it right?) from the trashodans? If they are able to be an opponent they should be a playable species.

Ypu'll most likely be able to get them in the scenario builder, just like the Dark Templar in Star Craft.

Guest Master Yoda

but still if they are in the campaign then I bet u can get them in the scenerio editor. In AOK everything that is in the campaigns is in the editor.

Guest corranhorn

In the last level o the game the wookies are supposed to tack back Kashyykk (did I spell it right?) from the trashodans? If they are able to be an opponent they should be a playable species.

I see you like them so much you call them the "Trashdodans", um, show a little respect to other "trashdodan" lovers.

Guest corranhorn

To put them in, you would need all the menus and views, and sounds, and manual info. It's just too hard, they will probably be like dark templar in Starcraft.

:vsd:--------------- :deathii:

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

I personally wouldn't like secret civs. All the civs should be able to play from the beginning. Not everybody has the ability or the time to beat the game.

Hey I like the way you think! I whole heartedly agree! The trandoshans should be a civ in the expansion as a civ with siths and crime units and such it would be really cool!

Im not saying Rodians need a story. Remember Aoe II? Only 5 civs had a campaign out of the 13 available. Battlegrounds should have more civs for skirmish use only. They dont need a story line.

Lucas Arts could think of a story line. What are you thinking! They would have to have a campaign! Also the Kaminoans and Geonosians would make cool civs! so would the Mon Calamari! Would the Rodians have siths or jedi?:fett:

for one thing thodashans cant spell are not in the movies and alot of people dont even know what they are just us star wars fans that spend all day on these forums :D so lucas didnt want to put the extra work into it for something that probably wont help the game sell but once they get gb sold and they make an x pack they can put the civs in because the people with the game will want the x pack if they liked the game and buy the x pack

Originally posted by JEDI_MASTA

whats a Geonosian

Geonosians are a new species from ep II that build the battle droids for the TF. They look somewhat like battle droids. In the geonosis colluseum there is a huge battle b/w the jedi from the council and the battle droids, including some super battle droids, plus Jango Fett. It's gonna be sweet. Just check out theforce.net to get more info.

Archived