Home

Trashodans should be available to play!!!

Kobi Duran

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

Yes, maybe when you beat it with the Wookies you get to play teh Trandoshans, that would be cool. You could fight the wookies to take over Kashyyk.

yes, but it doesn't mention the Trandoshans if i recall, which is the meaning of this post..

I remember Kenner had a vehicle for Bossk that looked a bit like a pod with two grappling arms. called... ESP8 ? (don't quote me on that)

then there's the vehicle Bossk uses in the books.. forgot it's name. those two vehicles would be two air-units already. but all infantry and building would have to be thought up from scratch..

The only vehicles that I know Bossk has is the Hounds Tooth (YV-666) and Nashtah Pup, but they are both ships not vehicles :)

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Kvan is right :( The trandoshans won't be easy to make

Eh? I was just telling people the name of the ships....I wasn't trying to squash their idea's, although I do, do that a lot. So I can understand your confusion. :)

Well, I was just thinking... they made the wookiee's without knowing any units and they look all right. So the trandoshans wouldn't be that much of a challenge. Besides in Wookiee campaign, the trandoshans are used as a nonplayable rac,e so they probably have some techs + units already ;)

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

I personally wouldn't like secret civs. All the civs should be able to play from the beginning. Not everybody has the ability or the time to beat the game.

What category do you fall into, ability or time?

Fortunately time and patience.

Don't you have anything else to do Kvan?

No, not really :( Why do you ask?

Guest Tie Guy

I personally wouldn't like secret civs. All the civs should be able to play from the beginning. Not everybody has the ability or the time to beat the game.

That's the point, you have to earn them. It's like a rewards program or something. Like in RS when you got enough medals you got a secret level, you don't have to get it, but it is fun.

that's the coolest suggestion i've heard so far.

they would make for some great graphics, and sounds are already in Jedi Knight..

Hero character could be Greedo, villagers could be like that Episode 1 Rodian kid...

nice suggestion, Kobi.

and if i didn't welcome you already here: be welcome.

Kobi thats a great idea! We know nothing about their ships though. But at least they're not allied with any civi (like the Mon Cals are)

Archived