Home

Sith War's Still Alive

Xyvik

Thanks to the recent Max 8 plugin, I managed to get some good things happening. In other words, four models are now in-game, with placeholder skins of course.

Here's a shot of the Republic Aegis-class Battleship:

aegis.jpg

The other three can be found, as always, at The Sith War. Expect to see other models soon!

Hey, looking good, looking forward to seeing them skinnined keep up the good work.

One question...what with the pylon sticking out on the third one down?

To be honest, I'm not sure exactly what they are, but that is how they are represented in the Comic Books, it is based on a Tetan Cruiser. I'm assuming it has something to do with subspace communications. In our mod, it's part of the apparatus that allows it to create shield anomalies, aka ships that surround it and look real, but aren't, in order to create a diversion.

^I noticed that when they first rendered the ghost ship model in question!

Its so ghostly and ancient that it cointains REALY ancient stuff(by star wars standards anyway :p )

Take the telyphony pole off and you might have a couple extra customers!(i think that MIGHT JUST be a bit offensive to some ppl-i just mean if it looks less funky and more lucasarts style youll get the extra downloads by more "serious" people)

tetancruisers.jpg

That is the Dark Horse comics page that inspired the model, and you can clearly see the "masts" on the ships. Our Ghost Ship is a smaller version, with less masts (only one) but the idea is purely Star Wars.

Problem is,is the wrighters idea purely star wars? Anyway where do i put the .ALO plugin

Data/Art/Models

And yes, the Dark Horse Comics of The Sith War are purely Star Wars. Ever heard of Exar Kun? Dark Horse Comics. Mandalorian Basilisk War Droids? Dark Horse Comics. Republic Dreadnaughts? Dark Horse Comics (pretty sure on that last one, anyway)

Shouldent it be somewhere like Autodesk\3ds max 8\plugins or something?

Ah, the plugin itself, thought you said .alo files. Yeah, the folder called plugins. Really very simple. And not to be rude, but this thread isn't about alomo plugins

Archived