Home

Open Jedi Project

nico1606

ATM there are only one or two servers tops, but the mod's slowly gaining more attention now. We hope to get more hosts' attention soon, and hopefully this isn't just used as a server mod, but a gameplay mod too, one that many SW fans will enjoy playing

Version 0.0.9 is available at our website anyways. Or you can get it off jk2files

And yes, it does almost revamp the saber system. The only things left are the standard animations

Its.. well.. BaseJka with a much much better saber system and a lot of bug fixes .

Its awesome to say the least, compared to other mods it doesnt look like it has a lot of changes but trust me when I tell you that this mod has potential. The first few days is a bit of a hassle, learning the saber system and all. Its very complex but works great in the end save for a few bugs.

Razor Ace virtually does it by himself, I and a couple of others do some minor work like sabers or animation replacements but Raze does the big coding work.

The saber system needs just a few more adjustments and its done, meaning (hopefully) dat Ace can move on to other things.

I agree with the above, since Emon and Renegade left (according to Razor), he did almost all of the work. It's amazing how it plays ingame, and the best part is, he creates a mod not for himself, but for the community

As a person, he deserves my utmost respect. As a modder, he deserves the community's respect

Archived