Home

Exile Female (CANON)

Care to explain why? I'm hearing an awful lot about this "female exile" and wonder why this is so.

I know Revan is male because of references in comics and Canderous accidentally letting the word "him" slip while describing him.

It's been canonized because the two characters have been mentioned in passing in an official publication. I believe the Exile is mentioned in a new book about Droids (citing that T3 and HK were working for the Exile), and Revan appears in a small comic blurb when Duron Qel-Droma sees a vision of the future and what role Revan would play in it.

I wonder if he knew I was going to pick the robes off his corpse too. XD

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's been canonized because the two characters have been mentioned in passing in an official publication. I believe the Exile is mentioned in a new book about Droids (citing that T3 and HK were working for the Exile),

Yes, IIRC it is in the New Essential Guide to Droids (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_New_Essential_Guide_to_Droids), where the description of G0-T0 refers to the exile as female and a "heroine". Since it is an official publication, it suggests a canonical female gender for the exile. Not sure why they said it in that book, though, as there seems to have been little reason to...

and Revan appears in a small comic blurb when Duron Qel-Droma sees a vision of the future and what role Revan would play in it.

I wonder if he knew I was going to pick the robes off his corpse too. XD

He did, actually. As he dies, Duron experiences a vision and says, "It finally makes sense. There is no chaos... The Qel-Droma robe - Revan will use it..."

Note, though, that Revan's gender is unrevealed, and Shaela Nuur (to whom Duron speaks his dying words) has no idea who he is talking about.

Archived