Home

Eon8: The countdown

Thank you for not directly linking to eon8 itself. I dont want this site on the list of unauthorized links under the /security part of the website. I honestly don't know what this is, but really, I'm hoping its somthing like a site documenting the new locations of Burger King or something. Because that would be funny.

Thank you for not directly linking to eon8 itself. I dont want this site on the list of unauthorized links under the /security part of the website. I honestly don't know what this is, but really, I'm hoping its somthing like a site documenting the new locations of Burger King or something. Because that would be funny.

I think it's just viral marketting. Like Snakes on a Plane, or I Love Bees.

We may have a winner:

http://eon8explained.ytmnd.com/

That is truly and utterly amazing.

But truthfully, I see nothing wrong with people being worried about something mysterious. We have to asses all options instead of just open up our arms and let something in just because we don't know what it is.

Yes, that fear can make some people irrational but without it, and perhaps the hacking was a bit over the top, but all the same I think we need to live with fear.

But that was still amazing and I'm glad to have been a part of it.

Archived