Home

good or evil, solo or team ?

adey12

hi i decied to give this new adapted SWG a chance and return to the game.

Gonna take a look at Jedi (sorry for overpopulating) i just like the force and sabers, but i will properly settle for bounty hunter for a good old un-civialised gun.

Anyways what do you play as good or evil and how do you work, by yourself or in a team ?

I pretty much always play a good side fighting the evil and hopefully kicking thier ass, i also try and create characters to work solo to attempt to give them a earl of mystey behind them.

Are you a roleplayer?

I plan to get a master for my lvl 27 jedi on chimeara, but I havent had any luck finding one yet. I also roleplay a clonetrooper on kettemoor and there I only play in groups, over teamspeak and such.

usually solo, since none of my buds are pvp capable yet...i'm a Trandoshan Imperial Assassin (or bounty hunter) that only takes on rebel victims, the price doesn't matter to me anymore, the hunt and faction points earned from killing players does. atm i am learning how to compete against Jedi...2 wins in a row so far...about 140,000 for a respec'r (i'm guessing he respec'd to it) and 21,000 for an elder jedi, the elder jedi i fought for like an hour, the respec i fought for like maybe 5-10 minutes. It's almost obvious who i'll be going up against, as the higher bounties are usually ones that starport gank...

Archived