Home

broken floppy...for X-Wing..help...

Guest SteelBall

Guest SteelBall

the ORIGINAL floppy #4 from my old box set (5 floppies) decided to stop working...this eats me to no end....any suggestions???

thanx

<<<SB

Guest Thrawn

Actually, a lot of KB toy stores still carry the origional five-disk game for about $10.

Good hunting.

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Rogue15

Hey, the same thing happened to me, except i bought one and when i went to install it it was broken!!! I have to admit though, the cd version is way cooler, you should get X-Wing Collector Series, it comes with x-wing, tie fighter, and x-wing vs. tie fighter flight school. It's only $30.

------------------

"The Empire is on the verge of success, soon peace and order will be restored throughout the galaxy." -emperor Palpatine

I would love to get the collector series if I had more than 30 megs free. Does the CD come with the Farlander Papaers?

------------------

I hate redundant hipocrites. I also hate hipocrites who are redundant.

Official forum Psychic

Buy the X-Wing Collector Series. It is awesome. I bought it 6 months ago and I love it. The trench run with 3D accelerated graphics and Microsoft joystick support is what makes the package great.

The XWCS doesn't come with The Farlander Papers. The only place you can buy the X-Wing Collector's CD Strategy guide new is from Lucasarts. $25.90 shipping and everything. I bought one a few months ago and I'm enjoying it. You might be able get a used copy cheaper at Ebay.

------------------

My Dream, to fly a starfighter and destroy Imperial ships.

Archived