Home

can you have mira as a darksider??

Hanharr gets those free scout feats too. And you dont have to wait until level 21 to make him have extra attacks.

Building Hanharr as a ranged blaster wielder would be quite a waste though, since he's born to be a melee brawler. And he won't get enough feat and attribute points to specialize in both areas. So those scout-unique ranged feats don't do him much good. :) His inability to utilize all inventory equipment slots also set him back somewhat since the game is full of overly powerful gear.

Mira's the ultimate blaster/grenade user in the group, Hanharr is one of the best melee brawlers of the group. I prefer the blaster expert since the Exile, Visas, Kreia, Handmaiden/Disciple already are good Melee warriors, and I prefer bringing one melee fighter and one ranged attacker along on most missions. Atton and the droids are decent at best with blasters, but nowhere near as useful as Mira is with them. :)

Building Hanharr as a ranged blaster wielder would be quite a waste though, since he's born to be a melee brawler. And he won't get enough feat and attribute points to specialize in both areas. So those scout-unique ranged feats don't do him much good. :) His inability to utilize all inventory equipment slots also set him back somewhat since the game is full of overly powerful gear.

Mira's the ultimate blaster/grenade user in the group, Hanharr is one of the best melee brawlers of the group. I prefer the blaster expert since the Exile, Visas, Kreia, Handmaiden/Disciple already are good Melee warriors, and I prefer bringing one melee fighter and one ranged attacker along on most missions. Atton and the droids are decent at best with blasters, but nowhere near as useful as Mira is with them. :)

So it is a waste to make Hanharr a blaster wielding guy because he is better as a melee guy? Yet you want Mira, who is worse than Hanharr at blaster wielding to be your blaster wielder. That doesnt make sense. Think about it. Heres what you said.

Hanharr melee > Hanharr ranged > Mira ranged > Mira melee

Yet you want Mira over Hanharr.

So it is a waste to make Hanharr a blaster wielding guy because he is better as a melee guy? Yet you want Mira, who is worse than Hanharr at blaster wielding to be your blaster wielder. That doesnt make sense. Think about it. Heres what you said.

Hanharr melee > Hanharr ranged > Mira ranged > Mira melee

Yet you want Mira over Hanharr.

Because I disagree that Hanharr is a better ranged fighter. :) Mira is a better Ranged fighter than Hanharr since she starts out with higher Dexterity which is the key attribute for ranged fighting, since she has her grenade launcher and since she can wear more gear that boosts attributes and such than Hanharr can. Hanharr has Wookiee rage, but it doesn't add much worthwhile for a ranged fighter, boosting strength and not dexterity. Unlike the description claims Rage II and III does not add extra attacks as far as I can tell (checking the script source that part seems to be commented out, probably removed late in development for balancing reasons).

I tend to focus characters on their greatest strengths. Hanharr's is Melee combat, since he's better at that than ranged combat. Mira's is Ranged combat, since she's better at than than melee combat. :)

It's a matter of playing style I suppose, but how I play I find Mira more useful than Hanharr since she best fills a niche otherwise left vacant, while Hanharr has more competition on the Melee brawler front, and is a slightly inferior choice for ranged combat.

Because I disagree that Hanharr is a better ranged fighter. :) Mira is a better Ranged fighter than Hanharr since she starts out with higher Dexterity which is the key attribute for ranged fighting, since she has her grenade launcher and since she can wear more gear that boosts attributes and such than Hanharr can. Hanharr has Wookiee rage, but it doesn't add much worthwhile for a ranged fighter, boosting strength and not dexterity. Unlike the description claims Rage II and III does not add extra attacks as far as I can tell (checking the script source that part seems to be commented out, probably removed late in development for balancing reasons).

I tend to focus characters on their greatest strengths. Hanharr's is Melee combat, since he's better at that than ranged combat. Mira's is Ranged combat, since she's better at than than melee combat. :)

It's a matter of playing style I suppose, but how I play I find Mira more useful than Hanharr since she best fills a niche otherwise left vacant, while Hanharr has more competition on the Melee brawler front, and is a slightly inferior choice for ranged combat.

No I can assure you, wookie rage adds extra attacks. I know it from experience. I am 100% sure that I got extra attacks from it.

Anyways Mira wil also only get +1 modifier for dexterity on Hanharr. But since Hanharr starts at level 4 whereas Mira starts at 6, he gets an extra feat. He can just put that into the Blaster pistol weapon focus feat or something to make up for it. Furthermore, he can use any implant he wants, which will once more make him equal or better than Mira in dexterity anyways cause she wont be able to use barely any implants.

And Hanharr CAN get enough feats to be both ranged and melee. By level 19, he will have gotten 8 extra feats. So where would he put them? Let me list what he would need to maximize ranged and melee.

Improved rapid shot

Master rapid shot

Master Power Attack

Two Weapon Fighting

Improved Two Weapon Fighting

Master Two Weapon Fighting

Blaster Pistol Weapon Focus

Melee Weapon Focus

Ok he would be missing the specialization feats but thats it. Since he starts with the first two power attacks, and you are getting two weapon fighting anyways for the pistols, its really only necessary to put one feat into melee (master power attack). Anyways by level 23, you will have all the ranged and melee feats you could want.

Archived