Home

Starfighter?

Guest AceAzzameen

Guest AceAzzameen

Hey, has anyone else played the new SW: Starfighter on PS2? I spent a couple hours at my friend's house this weekend and beat the first 4 or 5 levels. It's a blast for a console game, and much better than Rogue Squadron I think. Anyone else played it, wanna hear about it, or discuss it? smile.gif

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

Guest AceAzzameen

K_K, watch who the F**K you'r calling an idiot. mad.gif I've been here a long time, and I am just as upset about Obi-Wan as you are. I hate consoles as much as the next hardcore PC gamer, but when that's all they give us, it's better than nothing. I was just looking for anyone else that has played it to see if they thought it was any fun. You need to chill out man.

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

Didn't you read the whole post? i apologized at the end.

I dont have a console, only one i had was a Sega Genisis, and i will never buy one again

The people that do are usually kids with Rich or well off parents that are guilty. So they buy thier kid something they want, so they wont feel guilty

Guest Hans The Great

This Spring, Starfighter is scheduled to be released to the PC. To me, it looks like the old Rogue Squadron game with a facelift. I don't think I'm missing much. LEC is just greedy, they through quality out the window a long time ago.

Archived