Home

Confusion has surrounded me!

urluckyday

Well, I'm almost done with KOTOR 2...I think, and a litte while back I met with the recovered Jedi on Dantooine. Well, I finished talking to them...and I went to talk to them again and they all died. And then I went out to talk with Kreia...and she says I killed them...even though I am 100% Light Sided and I didn't touch them? What's up with that? Glitch? AHHH sooo confused...

P.S. No spoilers if possible please!

I do have one that's like 5 hours away from that spot...so in other words...forget it...I'm still a light jedi...nothing else has really changed that wouldn't...I hope...

Replay the 5 hour loss... you missed a ton of dialogue and likely the Force Enlightenment Power (A screen should pop-up giving it to you) as well.

When you play remember to keep more save games... I keep a rotation of 20-30 for a playthrough.

Reload a save from before you went to the Rebuilt enclaive and try that one again. I believe the game might have skipped something on you. ;)

There is a bug in that dialog which only occurs if you take one particular path through the conversation (don't remember exactly which sequence of responses that trigger it). If you go down that path the conversation will terminate prematurely before the cutscene at the end occurs. The Jedi Masters will stand around like before, but drop dead as soon as you try to talk to them again. :)

So, when you reload and try again, answer things a bit differently and it should work better.

Archived