Home

really good idea

jedi7000nathan

hmmmm, in terms of the story tho, it wouldnt really make sense as kreia sends hanharr to go to malachor, wait and kill mira, which aint to hard if hes on the ebon hawk sat next to her... so wouldnt make too much sense from a story line perspective, i would on the other hand imagine that it is possible to have the 2 of them in your crew, it might have a few bugs/glitches though, i have just been talking about this sort of thing in the holowan labs with princess artemis, (replacing goto with disciple) but the slight difficulties with this lie in the interaction between mira and handharr with regards to the storyline.

As jonathan7 said, there are difficulties already present in replacing an NPC with another that don't interact (Disciple and Handmaiden in the same game); it would be, I imagine, extremely tricky to have Hanharr and Mira in the same game, considering all the cut-scenes between them and how the game progresses differently. I haven't played a game where I got Hanharr, but I know there's a cut scene between Kreia and Hanharr that is a direct result of Mira and Hanharr fighting...that alone would make me think it would take some very fancy footwork to get them both in the party, never mind the storyline considerations.

It might be better to make a Wookiee recruitable NPC that bears a striking resemblance to Hanharr. Now that you could do, and it would only take the effort to make sure your new Wookiee didn't start talking like T3-M4. It's possible, but it does take a lot of effort to do it.

Archived