Home

force enlightenment?(spoilers)

KyleOfHarpenden

This power allows the Jedi to use the light side of the Force to enhance the Jedi's powers. The best of the Jedi's Speed, Armor & Valor Powers are instantly activated at a reduced cost. This power is useful to quickly become ready for difficult* battles.

From the game description :)

* - fixed mos-spelling :xp:

so it gets you ready for battle like battle meditation?

sort of.. except you have to have at least 1 of the 3 Force powers (preferably all 3) for Enlightenment to really be worth your time..

Now, if you have Master Speed, Master Armor & Master Valor.. then Force Enlightenment will cast all 3 of those powers (reduced cost) at the same time.. so it's a one-step power up type of power... :D

Some players 'dislike' the power.. but I personally love it. It's usually a 1-2 hit combo after using that Force power and even the most braggart of Sith go down. ;)

Sion is a creampuff anytime we duel, when I'm using this power...

Force Enlightenment is an AWESOME power! It's totally worth getting the Force Armor, Master Speed, and Master Valor powers earlier in the game so you can have a full bore kick-a$$ power towards the game's latter stages.

This power is useful to quickly become ready for difficualt battles.
Dang, ChAiNz. That was a quote from the game's description? I guess someone at OE forgot to run spell checker before finalizing that sentence. :p

translated by me, El'crapo Fingers :xp: hehehe.. ChAiNz.2da

Archived