Home

What did I do?

XioJade

I put Handmaiden in my party when we got to the market square on Iziz, but for some reason, she is really pissed off at me for trusting Visas instead of herself. Now she won't even speak to me anymore. What should I do?

You gained more influence with Visas that Handmaiden. Did it show a scene of Kreia talking to the Handmaiden? As for what you should do, there's only one thing you CAN do, and that's reload an earlier save. At least as far as I've heard you can't get her to talk to you again. I've said things and felt dumb later when I was proven wrong so...

fortunately for you slaytan, you're absolutely right. Once you have more INF with Visas than Handmaiden, Handmaiden gets pissed because you are "cheating" on her in a way, talking with Visas more, "flirting" with Visas more. As a result, she'll hate you and never speak to you again. I made that mistake on my first playthrough as well.

Hmmm... This got me thinking. What if

you don't gain Battle Precognition from Handmaiden before your PC's influence with Visas is greater than Handmaiden's?

I've never tried that before but that would suck to not be able to gain that special feat.

2 things.

1: Visas is way hotter than handmaiden

2: If you just spar with her and won all 3 battles you have enough inf. to make her a jedi.

I always have more inf. with visas I just make handmaiden a jedi and almost never use her again only Visas with Mira, Atton or Bao-Dur.

Archived