Home

Since 1.5, what's supposed to be in my Data folder?

jasonirma

So, I wanted to clean up my Data folder in anticipation of installing subsequent mods, and realize that I have two mods currently in my Data folder: EaW TR 2.1 and AoTR. But since installing them, EaW 1.5 was released and I installed it (and 1.4 just prior to that). So, my data file now contains a few files and I cannot be sure which to delete.

Folders: Art, Audio, EnvironmentSets, MaterialSets, Text, XML

Txt Files: Acclamator_Assualt_Ship, Alliance_Assault_Frigate, Broadside_Class_Cruiser; Calamari_Cruiser, Corvellian_Corvette, Correlian_Gunboat, Interdictor_Cruiser, Marauder_Missile_Cruiser, Marauder_Missile_Cruiser, Nebulon_B_Frigate, Star_Destroyer, Tartan_Patrol_Cruiser, Victory_Destroyer

meg Files: Cinematics, Config, EnglishSpeech, Maps, Models, Movies, Music, Patch, Shaders, Textures

HELP :)

Art and XML folders are the one you may want to get rid of, That's where mods usually go. :) Well, unless it's a separate mod that has it's own .bat file and it's own folder in the mod folder. Leave those be.. :) Just the xml folder and art folder. That's how I cleaned my stuff up. :)

Archived