Home

Darth Talon

doodoo11

Could anyone make a Darth Talon skin? I've seen a lot of Twi'lek skins btu none that are as cool as Darth Talon.

I would think the main problem would be the Tattoos - they could take an age to replicate. If possible maybe have her start with a few tatoos and as she gets more Darkside have the rest of them appear?

If it's impossible just say so - I'm always coming up with unrealistic ideas!

For anyone who doesn't know who she is: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Talon

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see this also. I hope someone takes this request as makes it for K1 and K2. For K2 it would be cool if they could make her robes (.uti) by using the Dancer Outfit Model so you can see all those awesome tattoos. It also looks more like the outfit she wears in the Legacy Comics by Dark Horse.

Edit Response to below post: Yes my avatar is of my PC for K1. It's a simple reskin of the CarthH.tga. I never really liked the male PC choices for K1. It has some problems with Shading on the .mdl at certain points in the game though, mostly around the chin and mouth. The lighting hits it wrong and exposes the seams of the model. I think thats why they gave Carth that fuzz-face beard to help cover it up hehe. It's still a WIP. I don't have any DS transitions yet except for the eyes. I keep hoping pcgamemods will come back so I can upload it there with my other mods, but I'll probably start uploading them to filefront when I finish them.

It also works in K2 but I'm having to much fun with the Darth Maul Mod - which oddly enough I named my Darth Maul PC Darth Talon before I even knew about Star Wars Legacy.

Okidoki Alveron, hope u can get them finished any time soon ;)

- Ghost Down

Well, I come back cause you just broke our rules again and check and you erased my warning, which is against the rules as well. Off-topic posts are not permitted it is also not permitted to erase mod warnings. -RH

If it's impossible just say so - I'm always coming up with unrealistic ideas!

Not impossible at all, but as you said those tattoos would take a very long time to re-create, even for a veteran skinner. But I saw a very detailed Darth Maul mod for TSL before, so it could happen if she gets a big enough fan following. You can probably already tell I'm in favor of more Sith Twi'leks. XD

You haven't said yet for which game you want this mod for, not that it matters too much though, since both games use the same Twi'lek models and skins. But if anyone wanted to take your request it would make it easier for them to know which game. ;)

• 1 month later...

I've actually been working on this one in my head the last few days. I just got hooked on the legacy comic and I think i'll undertake this one as my first project. I plan on doing a head skin and a set of armor, but I'm not sure how the red skin will look on some of the other possible models -- I might have to get creative.

Archived