Home

Grim Fandango a Tim Burton film??

skankityspence

I second Thrik. I'm the kind of lazy person who often uses a walkthrough when I get stuck. With Psychonauts, I don't feel like doing that because just running and jumping around and collecting items is so much fun. When even being stuck is entertaining, you know the game rocks.

I'm still in the Milkman conspiracy, and that's something everyone should play. Give the game a try, Nick.

I don't know about anyone else, but for me a big part of the charm of GF is that even the minor characters are well developed and have interesting personalities. In a movie, many of them wouldn't even appear. People like the clown, Toto, Membrillo, Carla and so on don't have much impact on the plot (other than puzzles), so they'd have to go.

Even the main characters' personalities and stories would have to be cut a lot. It might be the same story on a basic level, but it wouldn't be very good, in my opinion.

Since Klia brought up Psychonauts, I have to mention that I'd LOVE to see an animated series based on that game.

Now that you mention an animated series, and given the fact that, as you said, minor characters are also important, it wouldn't be a bad idea to make a mini series based on Grim Fandango.

I'm glad we have people here who can speak English better than I can.

I do like the idea of a short animated series about other plot points or characters. I'm just dying to know what happened with Domino and Mercedes once they left Manny behind.

Since Klia brought up Psychonauts, I have to mention that I'd LOVE to see an animated series based on that game.

That idea's been driving me nuts. The comics on the page prove that something such as an amiated series would work beautifully.

Archived