Home

Should we be able to...

Davinq

Should it be possible for the PC in K3 to be a non-human?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be possible for the PC in K3 to be a non-human?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • We should at least see some new npcs (eg. Bothans)

I always have enjoyed playing different races/species in RPGs and other games. If done well it gives a totally new experience to the game other than Light/Dark and Male/Female. There is one drawback though, I feel less connected to the character when I play another race/species in a game. My most memorable playthroughs of Oblivion, Jedi Academy, and Morrowind were all with a human character.

I always have enjoyed playing different races/species in RPGs and other games. If done well it gives a totally new experience to the game other than Light/Dark and Male/Female. There is one drawback though, I feel less connected to the character when I play another race/species in a game. My most memorable playthroughs of Oblivion, Jedi Academy, and Morrowind were all with a human character.

Well, alien species or not, human should certainly still be an option, and I'm confident it will be in any Star Wars CRPG. It has been so far, IIRC, so no problem there. I just think we need to have the option of other species in addition to humans. But I would agree that it would disappointing if you suddenly cannot play a human. I like the option, but I might quite well play as human too. I certainly did in Jedi Academy...

Archived