Home

your lost in the past;

zaq

quite honestly, if they were to make a sequal to Grim Fandango(best game ever) they would need new characters, and a new plot. I know your probably thinking, OBVIOUSLY, but i mean completly new characters and plot. Forget about manny, and Glottis, as main characters in the sequal, because when you think about it, that'd be stupid(and we all know what happens when they destroy one of ron gilbert's or Tim Schafer's games with a crappy sequal I.E. MI4's ending) Glottis maybe would work as a cameo or minor role, but the only way the hypothetical Grim 2 would be good, would be if it was completly original. Come on, we all have to admit LEC's best games were the original ones (like full throttle, or Sam and Max(the funniest game ever))

Shafer did make a great universe, but I'm not sure I want to give the present LEC people an idea to go and destroy it. There is no way one could make another Grim Fandango without making a total new plot, but Glottis has to be there. The same way the Edisons, tentacles and Bernard stayed.

I'm also afraid of Shafer's idea to go to the consoles... I hate consoles! I don't realy understand what's the point of having consoles? It was fine back when people went barefoot through snow 20 miles to school to have computers that one would hook up to the tv and play some games do a little text-editing, &c. but it is obsolite now in the age of locomotives... Computer screens have better resolutiond either way... Computers are upgradable to the extreme... Versitile... Internet... MOUSE!!! KEYBOARD!!!It is just so very pointless...

------------------

moi.gif

-Yorick the King's Jester

Backfire Killed the Sly - The Adventure Game

Archived