Home

GF sound and subtitle freezes

Manny_for_king

I realized today that i haven't played GF for a while and decided to once again get familiar with the land of the death,since playing GF last time i have a new computer and i encountered some trouble when playing GF.The Installation worked and the game started perfectly and i could even use my usb adapter for a ps2 controll in the game, but occasionally the sound and game freezes and i have to restart GF. I used the patch but i'm not sure if i need the launcher to?,Would appreciate some help-i want to play GF again really really bad

P4 3.0HGz HT

Nvidia GeForce 6600GT 256MB

1024 Internal Memory

Windows XP Home Edititon

It works now :),i changed the color to 16bits and after that GF works almost perfectly,the game takes a while to load when changing rooms and there still are some minor glitches but its good enough.I took some pictures and just wanna ask about the anti-alias thing,i cant see any different from the pictures in the thread and just wanna hear what you think:

GF 01

GF 02

GF 03

GF 04

should i use the riva program as described in the thread or is the anti-alias ok?

ok,then i will do as the FIX thread says and see if there will be any difference,i am on disc 2 in the game now and the game is working almost perfectly,there still are some moments when the game freezes (just for a sec or two) but i think its because i havent moved the files to my harddrive yet from the disc's.

Thanks for the help,i really appreciate it:)

Archived